Vacances Bleues Business Class is the business branch of the Vacances Bleues Group. We have been a reliable expert partner in the organisation of your professional events for 45 years:
- 40 years’ experience,
- €90m turnover,
- more than 1,000,000 hotel nights/year,
- 90% customer recommendation rate (quality survey).
As well as:
- A hotel capacity of 2,296 rooms,
- More than 150 meeting rooms in 16 hand-picked strategic locations, throughout France, including Paris, Côte d’Azur and the Geneva area,
- More than 5,000 events organised,
- A quality guarantee in the form of five commitments that offer you the best possible service when organising your seminar.
‘Art included’ hotels
The art-lovers among your guests will love our contemporary exhibitions, with original contemporary works on permanent display in our hotels: one hotel/one artist.
This label designates hotels displaying a number of works by the same artist.
- At the Villa Modigliani, Paris-Montparnasse, with Piotr Klemensiewicz,
- At the Château de Montvillargenne, Chantilly, with Jean Le Gac and his ‘painter’s residence’
- At the Villa du Lac, just outside Geneva, with Jean-Michel Alberola and his large frescoes in fun, vibrant colours,
- At the Plein Sud, Hyères-les-Palmiers, with Claude Viallat and his celebrated large, colourful canvases,
- At the Villa Marlioz, Aix-les-Bains, with Bernard Boyer and his paintings between abstract and figurative
A few years ago we committed to a quality management system, making Vacances Bleues the first French tourism company to become certified. All our hotels currently have ISO 9001: 2008 certification for their Reception, Accommodation, Restaurant, Leisure and Well-being, Reservations and Travel activities. This quality monitoring process is backed up by a number of internal audits to guarantee that our service meets your expectations.
For you, this means:
- a consistent level of service, from reservation until the end of your holiday,
- highly-motivated teams with excellent work ethics,
- compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
The introduction of a continuous improvement system, with regular monitoring of our service quality, allows us to offer a warm, attentive welcome, balanced gourmet cuisine prepared by our chefs, specially-selected food products and assessed suppliers, as well as comfortable and well-appointed rooms. We regularly measure customer satisfaction through the Vacances Bleues Reviews website.
Eco-responsibility is part of our everyday life at Vacances Bleues and takes our business culture a step further:
- low-energy lightbulbs,
- limited plant watering,
- monitoring of energy consumption,
- sorting of waste, etc.
It is also evident in our economic choices – working in a network of eco-committed businesses, ensuring the long-term sustainability of our activities and introducing a purchasing policy that prioritises local providers.
Vacances Bleues has received the Emplitude label for its work to support people excluded from the workforce; in 2012 we also won the RSE Méridien award for social, societal and environmental responsibility and La Tribune commended our policy of supporting responsible tourism.
Ethical and solidarity tourism with Voyager Autrement:
‘Vacances Bleues Voyager Autrement‘ has been offering ethical and solidarity-based holidays combining exceptional tourist activities and encounters with local development bodies for the last 15 years. Discover and support social and community initiatives on our tours of Africa, South America and Asia.
A customised service
Call our team 6 days a week for answers to your questions or information about the region, the services and the destination that will best suit your requirements.
When you arrive in our hotels, you will be greeted by an attentive team that will tell you all about the hotel’s services and facilities. Our helpful team will meet your every need!
The hotel Kiosque is at your disposal throughout your stay and our experts will be happy to provide information on everything the region has to offer, from culture and heritage to unmissable trips and events. And why not enjoy the excursions suggested by our guides? Over the last 45 years, we have worked hard every day to offer a warm welcome and create a bond with and between our guests, so don’t delay – discover the Vacances Bleues experience!
Vacances Bleues has been offering holidays for families and friends for 45 years and has an extensive selection of magnificent locations and innovative packages in France and abroad! Our aim is for you to build relationships and share wonderful adventures with those you love. You will find perfect activities at just the right tempo, so you can enjoy spending time and sharing experiences with children, parents and grandparents.
92% of our customers recommend Vacances Bleues to their friends and family, as you can see from our review website, and that is because you are our number one priority. Our kind, efficient teams are only too happy to greet you and chat to you throughout your holiday in an atmosphere that promotes dialogue and human interaction, in accordance with our values:
- A SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY through our environmental actions, our economic role and our social commitments
- A SPIRIT OF OPENNESS and a sense of creativity. Art is part of your holiday at Vacances Bleues, giving you a different kind of hotel experience.
- RESPECT FOR PEOPLE and A PASSION FOR SERVICE with an attentive team that takes care of your every wish