Seminars and receptions in a 30’s atmosphere
In the heart of the Landes and the city of Dax, land of fire and sharing, push the doors of a mythical place of the 30s and give your event a special touch!
Seminars, conferences, product launches, receptions, incentives … our team of professionals dedicate all their know-how and creativity to the success of your event, up to 500 people.
Find all the information on the hotel’s official website: https://www.splendid-hotel-spa.com/
An Art Deco hotel to welcome your employees
Listed in the Heritage of Historical Monuments, this former palace of the 30s, located in the heart of the historic center of Dax, is an architectural masterpiece whose plans and decoration have been designed and decorated by André Granet, architect of the World expositions.
14 meeting rooms with daylight for your events in the Landes
|FLAMENCA I ET II
* Fumoir: up to 160 people in cocktails
Le Splendid Spa Hotel in Dax offers 14 daylight air-conditioned meeting rooms that can hold up to 130 attendees. They offer, for the most part, a breathtaking view of the Adour or the city center.
You will also have the possibility to rent the Atrium, an Art Deco style auditorium located in front of the hotel, which allows you to organize plenary sessions up to 435 people.
- At disposal: projection screen, video projector, paperboard, telephone in each room, business center
- Free and unlimited WiFi access
- On request: sound system, translation booths ….
In an Art Deco style, Le Splendid Hotel **** & Spa is completely renovated and offers 146 spacious and air-conditioned rooms, elegant and cozy, decorated in a design and clean style of the 30s. They all have free WiFi, telephone, satellite and cable TV, minibar and a safe.
- Comfort rooms (20 to 34 m²), including a bathroom with shower
- Privilege rooms (40 to 60 m²), with a large double bed and a sofa bed, including a bathroom with shower or bathtub
- Deluxe rooms (40 to 64 m²) with a double bed or two beds, a sofa bed, a terrace and a bathroom with bathtub
- 1 suite Arena (60 m²) with a view of the Bullring, with a bedroom and a living room. This room is famous for having hosted the Torero
- 2 Royal Suites (more than 100 m²) composed of a bedroom and a living room, a bathroom with bathtub. It has two TVs and a Nespresso machine
Our good tips for your moments of sharing
On site: The hotel has an innovative 1,800 m² spa dedicated to serenity, built around 4 poles:
- Playful: Large thermal water pool with massaging jets, Kneipp circuit, floatation pool, hot water pool …
- Treatment: Hammam, sauna, 15 treatment rooms …
- Zen: Yoga, sophrology and relaxation classes…
- Fitness: Fitness Room
For your incentives: Our team of professionals offers you all its creativity to imagine with you your incentives. Discover their favorites:
- Challenge your teams thanks to the intervention of a former international Rugby player at the heart of your seminar
- Organize an unusual cow race in the arena
- Arrange a “Basque Olympics”
To visit nearby: Several possibilities of excursions and cultural visits are offered to you and your teams for your event in the Landes:
- Horse racing at the racecourse
- Rugby games
- Hiking in the Landes de Gascogne Regional Park.
- Sevillian-style arenas
- Bayonne or Hossegor
Two atmospheres for your dinners and receptions
Le Splendid, a four star spa & hotel in Dax offers two dining areas for up to 280 people and more than 80 on the terrace:
- A restaurant in the Art Deco style and its terrace overlooking the Adour, offering local cuisine, gourmet and creative, concocted by our Chef on site
- A second restaurant “Le Fumoir” with the graphic inspiration of the era, offers an intimate and privatized space for your business meals
A bar with three atmospheres is also available for your aperitifs.
Access and contact information
Le Splendid Hôtel & Spa
2 cours de Verdun
40100 Dax, France
Phone : 0033 (0)4 90 00 96 21
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TGV train station: 10 minutes away from Dax TGV station (Paris: 3h20, Bordeaux: 1h15).
Airports: Airport Biarritz Basque Country (45 km), Pau Pyrénées Airport (80 km), Bordeaux Mérignac Airport (145 km).
Road: Bayonne (45 km), Pau (80 km), Bordeaux (150 km).