Organise your seminars in the Var region, opposite the Golden Island
On the edge of the sea opposite the Îles d’Hyères, 2 kms from the port of Hyères, and in the heart of an eight hectare rich pine forest, Plein Sud is a hotel that offers an array of activities for your seminars, affording you the best conditions in which to work.
Plein Sud is blessed with sunshine all year round. Featuring 180 bedrooms, five meeting rooms, a panoramic restaurant and facilities for sport and leisure, it is the ideal venue for seminars, meetings, business meals, gala dinners, weddings and banquets.
- 180 rooms
- Capacity for up to 300 people
- 6 modular meeting rooms
- Up to 170 m2 of seminar space
The Vacances Bleues Business team will also be on hand to help you organise your seminars at our other property in the heart of the Var region, the Château de Camiole Resort.
- Heated indoor pool and steam room
- 80m2 gym
- WiFi at reception and in the bar
- Outdoor parking
- Two tennis courts
- Beach volleyball court
- Table tennis and archery
- Games and reading room
- Entertainment room
An ‘Art Included’ Club
At the Club Plein Sud, you’ll be able to admire the dazzling colours and the famous prints on canvas created by Claude Viallat, founder of the ‘Supports/Surfaces’ movement.
The 3* hotel-club Plein Sud offers excellent facilities for your seminars, including five air-conditioned, modular meeting rooms overlooking the Mediterranean Sea or the gardens and with floor areas ranging from 16 m2 to 170 m2, as well as an auditorium.
Rooms and organisation
|PORT CROS (MODULABLE EN 3)||170||50||48||75||260||300|
|BIOULES + VIALAT||140||40||36||60||160||200|
|PINEDE (MODULABLE EN 2)||170||50||48||75||200||200|
|CHALET PINEDE (5SALLES DE 16m²)||16||15||12||15||15||20|
Our three-star hotel-club can provide you with all the materials and equipment you need to ensure the best working conditions for your company seminars and corporate meetings.
- slideshow and video screen
- On request : camcorder, barco displays, and other equipment you may require
Accommodation in our hotel in Hyères-les-Palmiers
With 180 rooms featuring every home comfort and overlooking the sea or the park, the hotel-club Plein Sud offers a welcoming place to stay on your business trips to the Var.
- Flat-screen TV
- Balcony (sea-view rooms)
For your incentives
Foster a strong team spirit among your staff during your business trips by hosting an incentive at the 3* hotel-club Plein Sud, where an array of sport and leisure facilities are at your disposal. Help your teams excel in a convivial and stimulating atmosphere during your seminars in the Var. Our people will put all of their expertise to work for you, organising a variety of activities such as themed evening, sports days, Olympic-style competitions, shows and entertainment…
Other activities on offer near the hotel:
- Scuba diving
- Big game fishing
- Jet skiing
- Quad biking
- Golf course
- Visit to a winery with tasting
Do not hesitate to contact us to find out about other activities that can be arranged for your incentive trips to the Var.
Healthy and tasty dishes accompanied by extraordinary views in the “Les Iles d’Or”. panoramic restaurant. In a colourful setting bedecked with flowers, you will be able to enjoy the Chef’s typical Southern French cooking where fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables as well as the flavours of Provence take pride of place.
Particular attention is paid to the variety of produce, the choice of dishes and regional specialties.
A variety of meal plans is available for your event, depending on your needs.
- Our banquet meals offer excellent value for money, combining quality service and cuisine.
- Starter, cheese and dessert buffets, hot dish served at table or high-quality buffet where the refined dishes are perfectly in keeping with the excellent service.
And when the time comes to relax and unwind, the bar at the hotel-club Plein Sud is the ideal place. Just choose the formula which suits you and your friends or colleagues best and Plein Sud will take care of the rest, whatever the occasion, business or pleasure, in a private lounge or on the water’s edge.
Access & Useful information
Hôtel Le plein sud
2049, Bd de la marine
Tél : 04 94 01 88 00
Email : email@example.com
- A50 motorway to Toulon, then A57 and A570 towards Hyères, then direction Airport and Ayguade.
- Toulon/Hyères Airport 1 km. Flights can be arranged at attractive prices.
- Hyères SNCF station 6 km or Toulon station 25 km (bus station at the exit to the SNCF station), frequent taxis.
- Plein Sud can organise transfers from Hyères SNCF station and Hyères bus station (supplement payable).
- Service on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Sundays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (contact the hotel directly at least seven days before arrival).