Organise your seminar in the Verdon in our 3-stars club
When you stay in Verdon on business, you will be charmed by the sumptuous setting of our 4* Club Domaine du Château Laval. A warm welcome awaits at this magnificent eighteenth-century property built in the most genuine Provençal style and set amid the nature parks of Verdon and Luberon. Here you can count on all the comfort and hotel services that you need during your business trip.
With 500 m2 of business space, the Hotel and Club Château-Laval hosts seminars of all sizes in a modern setting with the charm of a Provençal château.
Close to both Aix-en-Provence and Marseille, it is the ideal venue for your seminar in the south of France. Once on-site, you will have all the equipment and services you need at your disposal, as well as numerous activities and incentives to liven up your programme!
- 86 rooms, 40 apartments and mobile homes
- 8 seminar rooms
- Capacity for up to 200 people
- Wifi in the public areas
- 1 bar opening into the terrace
- 1 restaurant
- Fitness centre: indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room
- Outdoor swimming-pool
If you would like to organise a company event in the south of France, Vacances Bleues Business has properties in the heart of Provence, such as the Château de Camiole and the Club Plein Sud, opposite the Îles d’Hyères. If you would prefer a countryside location near the mountains, then our business hotels in Savoy could be just what you are looking for.
- 300m2 fitness centre
- Tennis courts, multiple sports pitches, beach volleyball, bowling alley, archery
- Free outdoor parking
- Internet area with free access to two tablet computers, free wifi at reception and the bar
- Games room and library, auditorium
- Cycle hire
A Three-Star Club “Art Included”
At the Domaine de Château Laval, Vacances Bleues combines art and work, exhibiting paintings in the seminar rooms. A whole generation of “masters” to discover!
The Château-Laval hotel offers 10 meeting rooms (from 30 to 180 sqm). The rooms are situated on three floors and have a total capacity of 15 to 200 delegates for your one-day events and seminars.
All meeting areas benefit from daylight, with views over the estate gardens
Rooms and configurations
Our three-star hotel can provide you with all the equipment you need to ensure that your seminar near Deauville runs smoothly and to plan:
- Light and sound mixing console
- HF and wired microphones
- Video projector
- Network sockets
- TV, DVD, VCR and direct dial telephones
- Wi-Fi ADSL network coverage over all of the château
Accommodation in our residence Domaine de Château Laval
When you host your business events at our Hotel-Club in Verdon, you can choose from a range of accommodation. The property offers 86 comfortable rooms, tastefully decorated in warm Provençal colours, 40 fully-equipped apartments, and 30 standard and superior mobile homes (accommodating 4 to 5 or 6 to 7 guests, respectively).
All the rooms at the Club feature a private bathroom with shower, direct-dial telephone and a television.
For your incentives
Foster a strong sense of team spirit through the original activities on offer at the Domaine de Château Laval and the area around Gréoux-les-Bains by organising your seminar in the Alps of Haute Provence.
- Fitness area (300 m²)
- All sorts of outdoor activities are available nearby:
- Rambles and mountain- or quad-bike outings.
- Tree-top adventure trail.
- Go-kart outings.
- Rafting and excursions in the Gorges du Verdon.
- Golf course.
- Hydrotherapy treatments at the spa area in the thermal town of Gréoux-les-Bains.
- Treatments and massages on-site at the Domaine du Château Laval.
Contact the hotel now to organise an event in Provence that is completely customised to suit your needs!
Recreation and relaxation on site:
- 300m² fitness center
- Sports facilities
- Tree-top adventure trail
- Outdoor pool
Restaurant “Les Oliviers”
Take advantage of your business trip to our hotel in the southern Alps and sample some of the local cuisine. The ‘L’Olivier’ Restaurant and its chef offer a varied menu of high-quality creative or traditional dishes.
And be sure to savour some of our home-made pastries on the terrace to round off your business meals in style.
The ‘Le Verdon’ Bar is a welcoming space with an open-air terrace and a warm atmosphere that is perfect for unwinding after a hard day’s work.
- Set menus
- All you can eat buffets
- Fresh and seasonal produce
Access & Useful informations
Hotel-Club Château Laval
Route de Valensole
Tél : 04 92 70 23 00
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours : 7/7, 24/24
By road :
- Autoroute du Sud, take the Aix exit, then the autoroute des Alpes (A51) in the direction of Sisteron, exit 17 for Gréoux-les-Bains or exit 18 for Manosque (coming from Sisteron).
- On-site: free outdoor parking
By plane :
- 50mn from Marseille Provence airport
- 45mn from Aix-en-Provence station