Organise your professional events on the Riviera in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
Just 10 km from Nice airport, the Delcloy Club-Hotel is located right on the Mediterranean, on one of the most beautiful peninsulas of the entire Riviera. With its extensive facilities, the hotel-club has everything you need both for talking business and for relaxation.
The 3-star Delcloy Club-Hotel is the ideal solution for you and your staff to enjoy the tranquil magic of the Riviera after a hard day’s work.
- 102 rooms
- Restaurant with panoramic view
- Heated outdoor pool
- Cocktail reception for up to 250 people
- WiFi throughout the hotel
- Free Internet access
- Secure covered car park (free of charge)
- Gym, volleyball, table tennis, boules pitch and mini-golf
- Computer with Internet access
- French and American billiards, five-a-side football
Choose from 2 light-filled meeting rooms, with air conditioning, at the 3-star Delcloy Club-Hotel. A fully-equipped audiotrium is also available.
Rooms and configurations
|SALON DU PARC||80||40||–||30||–||50|
The Delcloy Club-Hotel has a wide array of equipment to help you organise your seminar. Our teams are on hand to cater to all your needs.
- Flip chart, paper, pens and easel
- On request: beamer, camcorder, digital photos, HiFi mic
Your accommodation in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
During your business trip to the Riviera, near Nice, of total peace and quiet at our 3-star Delcloy Club-Hotel, set amid exceptional surroundings on the most beautiful bay on the Côte d’Azur.
Choose from rooms for 1-6 guests with private terraces overlooking the garden. Our comfortable rooms are all equipped with a television, direct-line telephone, safe and private terrace.
Choose from a plentiful array of team-building water sports activities within easy reach of our seaside hotel. Our partners Hobbie Cat 15 lay on several activities throughout the summer:
- Exploring the coastline in a 12-seater catamaran
- Diving for beginners in the pool or the sea
- Seawake, jetskiing, with or without a licence
- Fly fishing
- Banana boat
- Water skiing
- Adventure course, canyonning or via ferrata
Leisure activities and relaxation on site:
- Heated outdoor pool
- Games rooms, table tennis, table football
- Sports equipment
- Private water sports centre with kayaks and paddles (in summer)
« Les 2 caps » restaurant
The ‘Les 2 caps’ restaurant at the Delcloy Club-Hotel boasts magnificent panoramic sea views. The Chef serves traditional cuisine with a hint of seafood and a touch of Provence.
All meals are made with seasonal fruits and vegetables, varied products and a selection of recipes, not to mention local speciality produce.
- Theme buffets
Horaires du restaurant
Le petit déjeuner buffet est servi au restaurant Le Vilargène de 7h30 à 10h. Les déjeuners sont servis de 12h à 13h30 et les diners de 19h30 à 21h.
Access & Useful informations
3, avenue Jean Monnet
Tél :04 93 76 58 00
Email : email@example.com
- Take the A8 and the Nice Promenade des Anglais exit. Take the lower corniche road towards Villefranche/ Monaco, then Saint‐Jean-Cap‐Ferrat. Before entering the Cap, turn left for Beaulieu /Casino, villa Kerylos, and then into avenue Jean Monnet.
- Free covered parking on site
- 10km from Nice airport
- 10 mins from Beaulieu sur Mer station.
Reception opening hours
- Check-in: from 5 pm
- Check-out : before 10 am
Please contact us (link to email) with any further questions about your stay on the Riviera (link to hotels in the South).