Your seminar in a château in Chantilly
Situated 20 minutes away from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 35 minutes from Paris, the Château de Montvillargenne is the perfect venue for prestigious business trips that you can combine with relaxation and gastronomy.
The 21 seminar rooms have natural lighting and the congress centre can accommodate up to 300 people, making the Château de Montvillargenne the perfect venue for company seminars, incentives or training days. Our 4* hotel near Paris can provide you with top-of-the-range high-tech equipment that will meet your every need.
At the Château de Montvillargenne, chosen as the ‘home of the painter’, artist Jean LE GAC takes centre stage in a pictorial paper chase where paintings, drawings, photos and texts all intermingle. The universe of this artist, replete with poetry, humour and adventures is particularly fitting to the property’s architecture, a fine example from the late nineteenth century, fond of lyricism and quotation.
- 21 meeting rooms
- Congress centre
- Capacity for up to 300 people
- 20 minutes from Roissy Airport
- Wellness area with spa and indoor swimming pool
A Hotel & An Artist
Entering the Château de Montvillargenne is also to step into the painterly world of artist Jean Le Gac, whose creativity brings an added dimension to your stay.
As soon as you cross the threshold you’re drawn into a poetic world full of humour and adventures by Le Gac’s artistic talent and flair for colour. Stay in this 19th-century Chantilly Château-Hotel and enjoy a delightful interlude of lyricism and nostalgia!
Jean Le Gac uses many media – drawing, painting, watercolour, pastels, photography, and always, always, writing – to construct a series of fictions around himself as the hero. Somewhere between painting and literature, the artist’s work portrays him like the star of some popular adventure story, mixing up art history references with his own memories. You’ll come across his quirky, imaginative creations throughout your stay in the château-hotel.
Whether your event is a product launch, management committee or company seminar, the four-star Château de Montvillargenne Hotel offers a wide range of rooms suitable for small committee meetings or large plenary sessions.
For your meeting and working sessions:
Meeting rooms on the ground floor and South Wing: contemporary air-conditioned rooms with refined décor, opening on to private terraces.
First-floor meeting rooms:
Elegant rooms overlooking the park and furnished with oval tables and leather chairs: suitable for meetings for between 8 and 20 people. Some rooms feature a period chimney.
For your company conference:
A 300-seat conference hall with stage and six break-out rooms all with natural daylight.
For your cocktail parties and business receptions:
Function rooms: large, magnificently appointed, air-conditioned rooms with period wood panelling, opening on to the terraces of the Château de Montvillargenne.
Rooms and organisation
The majority of the rooms open on to a private terrace, the perfect place for your coffee breaks and meals. We will also provide you with all the equipment you need to ensure a successful seminar: Overhead projector and screen;
- Flip chart, pens and note pads;
- DVD player, laptop computer and direct-dial telephone;
- Unlimited free WiFi.
Our team of dedicated event organisers can provide you with audio and video equipment, and a range of other equipment and services for your seminar in Chantilly. Just let us know what you need and our teams will tailor-make your seminar!
Residential seminars near Paris
If you are planning a residential seminar in Chantilly, the Château de Montvillargenne can offer 120 rooms, ranging in size from 18 m2 to 70 m2 to accommodate the participants during your event.
All of the comfortable modern rooms at the Château de Montvillargenne offer the following facilities:
- Free WiFi (throughout the property – bedrooms, restaurant and bar).
- Satellite TV and radio.
- Direct-dial telephone.
- Digital safe.
- Bathroom with hairdryer and separate WC.
Guests staying at our four-star hotel have access to our wellness area and can dine in our gourmet restaurant, Le Villargène.
For your incentives
Whether your purpose is to motivate, encourage, foster team spirit or reward, the Château de Montvillargenne offers an array of original and tailor-made suggestions for your incentives. Contact us now and our team at the Château will organise everything in accordance with the requirements of your seminar.
To give you an idea, here are a few examples of activities we have already organised in Oise:
- Off-road driving lessons on a private 4×4 trial course.
- Quad bikes, buggies or Willys jeeps.
- Hunt for the Prince’s treasure at Chantilly Castle.
- Casino evening, themed evening, wine tasting.
- Mountain bike rally in the Chantilly forest…
Your teams will be able to take advantage of the château’s wellness area, where they will find a heated indoor pool, spa and fitness room.
“Le Vilargène” Restaurant
Our gourmet restaurant five minutes away from Chantilly is an unmissable option for a memorable dinner or a business meal.
Our chef is passionate about his cuisine and he invites you to sample his specialities in a charming setting. You will be agreeably surprised by the subtlety and originality of the dishes and by the exquisite sweet treats.
Overlooking the garden, the restaurant itself is warm and welcoming but, in summertime, you can dine outdoors on the terrace, with its panoramic view over the park.
- Meals can also be served in the private rooms, subject to availability.
- In summer, both lunch and dinner can be served on the terrace.
- For your small groups, you can devise your own menus by choosing a selection of dishes from the à la carte menu at our gourmet restaurant “Le Vilargène”.
- Our chef will be pleased to make arrangements for special dietary needs and vegetarians.
- Various menus are available: 3, 7 services.
Restaurant: open daily from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm. At weekends and on public holidays: 12.30 pm to 2 pm and 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm. Buffet breakfast is served in the Le Vilargène Restaurant from 6.30 am to 9.30 am.
“James Edouard” Bar
Take some time out in the plush atmosphere of the James Edouard bar, or out on our sunny terrace, to enjoy a selection of seasonal cocktails or catch a quick bite to eat at any time of day. The James Edouard bar is ideal for relaxing around a sociable drink during your weekend at the Château.
Bar: open from 10 am to 1 am.
Access & Useful informations
Château de Montvillargenne
Avenue François Mathet
Tél : +33 (0)3 44 62 36 36
Email : email@example.com
By road (advisable)
- From Paris (Porte de la Chapelle or Bagnolet), take the A1 towards Lille, exit 7 at Survilliers then towards Chantilly on the N17. Be careful to turn left at the Chapelle en Serval exit, then head towards Chantilly on the D924. At Chantilly, stay on the D924 and drive along by the château, then take the D909 towards the centre of town (centre ville) and Gouvieux. The château is signposted from there.
- Charles De Gaulle Airport.
- From Paris Gard du Nord, take a “Grandes Lignes” train towards Creil/Compiègne. Get off at Chantilly-Gouvieux (24 min). The château is about 2 km away.
Are you planning a reception, a business event or a trip near Paris? You might like to consider our two other Vacances Bleues Business hotels, located in Paris city centre: The Hotel Provinces Opéra (link to the Provinces Opéra page) in Paris’s 10th arrondissement and the Hotel Villa Modigliani (link to the city) in the 14th arrondissement.