Organise your seminar at Mountain in the heart of Savoie
La Plagne is one of the ten ski resorts in the Grande Plagne Ski Area and one of its ten mountain villages. The La Plagne ski resort is one of the prettiest in the Paradiski ski area, the second largest ski area in the world. Our hotel is the perfect venue for your seminars and business events in the heart of the mountains.
Our teams will be delighted to help you organise your seminar or business events in Savoy, so that you can bring your team together on an energising ski trip!
And when you are not working, you and your teams can enjoy all that the ski area has to offer.
Our hotel can provide you with ski hire and ski storage facilities so that you can organise your outings to the slopes with no worries!
- 144 standard and superior room
- 1 panoramic restaurant, La Grange
- 1 terrace snack bar, Le Chaudron
- 1 cosy bar, La Luge
Meeting rooms of our 3-star hotel seminar at Mountain
Belle Plagne offers 160 m2 of meeting room space with WiFi. We can also arrange for the use of a 400 m2 conference room equipped with sound and light system and boasting an enviable view over the ski area. The facility (conference centre, just 50 metres from the hotel) can take up to 400 people.
Rooms and configurations
|CHAMPAGNY + VANOISE||60||55||24||20|
The Hotel Belle Plagne 2100 can provide you with all the equipment you need, making it easier to organise your seminars. And our team is at your disposal to provide specific equipment according to your needs.
- Video conference
- Wifi access
- Audio visual equipment
- Cinema screen for the congress center
Accommodations in your 3 stars hotel in La Plagne
The hotel features 144 bright and comfortable standard and superior rooms to accommodate your employees during your residential seminars. The rooms offer all the comfort one would expect of a 3* hotel.
- Free unlimited Wifi
- Exceptional view of the slopes from the superior rooms with balconies.
- With bath Bathrooms
- Lobby Safe
For your incentive seminars and team building events
For your incentives and team-building events, the team at the Hotel Belle Plagne 2100 can arrange all sorts of entertainment! For example, we can organise sporting activities revolving around skiing and other winter sports, with the help of our partner ELPRO:
- Orienteering race on snowshoes or on foot and including activities such as woodcutting, rifle shooting, bobsleigh and more…
- Giant slalom races with festivities made all the merrier by mulled wine
- A varied selection of activities: zip-line, rambles and more…
Paradiski ski area
Take advantage of your winter at the 3* Hotel Belle Plagne to ski in one of the world’s biggest ski areas. The Paradiski ski area boasts 425 km of pistes and covers an area of 14,390 hectares. All so that winter sports enthusiasts and those who like to go walking in the snow can enjoy an action-packed and discovery-filled trip.
Paradiski encompasses three ski resorts: Les Arcs, Peisley-Vallandry and La Plagne. The Vanoise Express cable car, to which you have direct access from the Hotel Belle Plagne, lets you reach the other parts of the ski area from the resort of La Plagne.
- The world’s second largest ski area
- Three peaks above 3,000 m
- 425 km of pistes
- 232 runs
- Five snow parks, three boarder cross courses and one half-pipe
- The biggest bobsleigh run in Europe
- An ice waterfall
Many activities around the hotel
The Paradiski area is full of activities that will suit the tastes of each seminar and your goals. You will be able to live the tracks in an unusual way and surprise your employees!
- The Rodéo Park at Les Arcs: run descends over 3 km, open day and night
- The Mille8, a space dedicated to the slides with an experiential toboggan run (video projections, music, illumination), a freestyle area and an aquatic area of 3800 m2 with ball massage beds, whirlpools, waterfalls, caves etc. .
- An igloo village with an Ice Bar, cave visit …
- Climbing Champagny en Vanoise ice wall
- Boardergliss, Snowpark, Airbag, Waterslide, Half Pipe
Snack, bar lounge and restaurant
When you stay at the Hotel Belle Plagne your teams can take their meals in the hotel restaurant. Our Chef will prepare a refined and varied menu for you that includes some local Savoy specialities. What better way to delight your team and forge stronger bonds than sharing a good raclette or fondue?
And for your breaks, snacks or cocktails, our indoor bar, snack bar and south-facing outdoor terrace overlooking the slopes are the ideal choice.
The La Luge bar can also be used as a venue for evening entertainment once the day’s work is over. The bar boasts an open fireplace, a dance floor and a programme of musical entertainment that will delight your employees.
Access & Usefull information
Belle Plagne 2100
Lieu dit La Montagne des Génisses
Tél. 33 (0)4 79 09 12 09
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception open:7 jours sur 7 ; 24h/24h
By road : on leaving the motorway: ALBERTVILLE 71 km.
By train : Aime Boug Saint Maurice station 20 km.
By air: Lyon Saint Exupéry 180 km, Genève Suisse 150 km, Chambéry Savoie 120 km